Acting NASA chief Sean Duffy surprised many people earlier this week when he said the space agency was intending to reopen the contracts for the Artemis III lunar lander that will return astronauts to ...
Add Yahoo as a preferred source to see more of our stories on Google. FILE PHOTO: Scaffolding surrounds the Artemis solid rocket boosters inside the Vehicle Assembly Building High Bay 3 during a NASA ...
Space.com on MSN
There are 3 private lunar landers headed to the moon right now — a 1st in space history
Three private lunar landers are on their way to the moon right now, a surge of exploration never before seen in spaceflight history.
CAPE CANAVERAL, Fla. -- The Odysseus lunar lander, nicknamed "Odie" or IM-1, has embarked on a historic journey to the lunar surface - aiming to make the first touchdown of a US-made spacecraft on the ...
NASA is opening SpaceX’s $4-billion moon landing contract to competition, citing delays with the company’s Starship spacecraft. Acting Administrator Sean Duffy expressed concerns about falling behind ...
In multiple television appearances this week, Transportation Secretary and acting NASA Administrator Sean Duffy confirmed that he would be re-opening the contract to build a crewed Moon lander for the ...
WASHINGTON (Reuters) -NASA said on Monday it was opening the marquee U.S. moon landing contract to other bidders because Elon Musk's SpaceX has experienced mounting delays with its Starship lunar ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results