The Pickens County Sheriff's Office said Tuesday that Nyzaire Jah-Neiz Marsh, 19, Isaac David Wilson and Tristan William ...
Three men, ages 18 and 19, were charged Tuesday in connection with the fire that still burns at Table Rock Mountain. A ...
South Carolina arrested three young men for allegedly starting a massive wildfire after failing to "extinguish their cigarettes in a proper and safe manner." ...
Burning permits became available and the ban from burning covering all 100 North Carolina counties was lifted Wednesday, the same day three teens were arrested in South Carolina related to the Table ...
The Table Rock State Park fire in South Carolina has burned more than 15,000 acres, making it the largest wildfire in Upstate ...
The South Carolina Forestry Commission said that 19-year-old Nyzaire Jah-Neiz Marsh, 18-year-old Tristan Tyler, and ...
Three teenagers are accused of causing a massive fire that ignited in a South Carolina state park after failing to extinguish ...
The wildfire, officials said, was started after the four were smoking on a hiking trail at the state park and did not put out ...
The fire was discovered by South Carolina sheriff's deputies, state park workers and first responders as they searched for a missing hiker.
A juvenile and three others, ages 18 and 19, were charged with starting the Table Rock fire for by the improper disposal of ...
The South Carolina Forestry Commission lifted the burn ban for the remaining counties at noon Wednesday. The previously statewide burning ban was lifted for the 41 other S.C. counties Monday, but ...
COLUMBIA, S.C. (FOX Carolina) - The South Carolina Forestry Commission announced the burn ban has ended for the five ...