Former UFC heavyweight champion Cain Velasquez accepted his fate on an attempted murder charge despite public outcry calling ...
Team Velasquez issued the first statement for the UFC star following a five-year prison sentence for the 2022 attempted ...
The UFC legend's plight had been the subject of intense debate and scrutiny over the past three years because of the ...
Velasquez pleaded no contest in August, and a premeditated attempted murder charge, which carried a potential life sentence, was dropped.
During a high-speed chase on crowded streets in 2022 north of Morgan Hill and in San Jose, the former UFC champion fired a ...
Former UFC heavyweight champion Cain Velasquez on Monday has been sentenced to five years in prison for attempted murder. In ...
Cain Velasquez was sentenced to five years in prison after pleading no contest to charges of attempted murder among others.
Harry Goulart has become a central figure in a highly publicized legal case involving former UFC champion Cain Velasquez.
Two-time UFC heavyweight champ Cain Velasquez pleads no contest to 10 felonies stemming from a high-speed chase with man ...
Former UFC heavyweight champion Cain Velasquez was sentenced to five years in prison for attempted murder in connection to a ...
Former UFC champion Cain Velasquez said he is ready to accept the consequences of his actions after shooting at a man in 2022 ...
Former UFC heavyweight champion Cain Velasquez said he is ready to accept whatever sentence is handed down by a Santa Clara County judge on March 24. The MMA star pleaded no contest to attempted ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results