As crews work to reach full containment levels for the Table Rock Complex Fire, uncertainty lingers for people who have returned home in the mountains.
ASHEVILLE, N.C. (WLOS) — This story will be updated throughout the day as information becomes available.
SC Forestry Commission advises precaution with outdoor burning as improving weather conditions allow end to restrictions; ...
PICKEN, S.C. — Officials in South Carolina have arrested and charged three teenagers concerning a 13,000-plus-acre wildfire that happened last month.
A South Carolina woman has been charged after an infant who was in her care died of an infection after being burned.
The Pickens County Sheriff's Office said Tuesday that Nyzaire Jah-Neiz Marsh, 19, Isaac David Wilson and Tristan William ...
Burning permits became available and the ban from burning covering all 100 North Carolina counties was lifted Wednesday, the same day three teens were arrested in South Carolina related to the Table ...
South Carolina arrested three young men for allegedly starting a massive wildfire after failing to "extinguish their cigarettes in a proper and safe manner." ...
Forest officials use different terms to update wildfire conditions. Here's the difference between contained, controlled and ...
A juvenile and three others, ages 18 and 19, were charged with starting the Table Rock fire for by the improper disposal of ...
The South Carolina Forestry Commission said that 19-year-old Nyzaire Jah-Neiz Marsh, 18-year-old Tristan Tyler, and ...